These felt rosettes have been on my to-do list for a few months now. I just never
worked up the courage to go out with my newborn got the chance to run to Hobby Lobby and pick up some felt.
Enter my Aunt Holly.
She ever so kindly joined me for a craft hour the day after Thanksgiving. She brought out all of her finest craft supplies of which included felt!
This is one of the easiest and cutest crafts I have done in a while!
I want you to make these, too. Therefore, I have put together this little tutorial just for you!
Here is what you need:
- felt squares of any color
- hot glue gun
- cute embellishments, optional
Here is what you need to do:
2. Cut a swirl out of the square felt.
3. Begin rolling from the outside of the swirl.
4. Roll, roll, and roll some more. Until you reach the other end of the swirl.
5. Now take your hot glue gun and glue that end piece to the rosette to secure everything.
And you’re done!
This one I added little pearls as an embellishment. How cute!
I’m planning on adding some of these to my seasonal burlap wreath…check at out my burlap fall wreath tutorial HERE. I will attach some of these rosettes to an alligator clip like I attached the burlap flowers for my fall wreath.
I’ll add a post with my burlap Christmas wreath soon. Once I return home from vacation!