What do you like to do at home?
That’s the question. And here are my 6 answers! Link up yours at the bottom of this post and learn about and meet new bloggers! Want to know a bit more about this new linky party? Go here!
1. There’s no question about it…my favorite thing to do at home is play with my Lydi-girl. Being a stay at home mom has it challenges but the perks heavily outweigh those! I could sit and play with Lydia till the cows come home. (Isn’t that a saying? I’ve heard someone say it before…) Anyways, we love to take pictures in her nursery with the natural light flowing in. Isn’t my girl adorable? Oh, be still my heart.
2. I love to get creative with things that I would normally throw away. Like turning an old can of oats into a jute vase for the guest bathroom. Go here to check that tutorial out!
3. While being at home, my most recent recipe was these yummy and super low calorie turkey meatballs! The recipe can be found here. Cooking dinner for the hubby when he gets home is something I try to do almost every day. He works hard and deserves it. Shout out to the hubs! I am so thankful for your hard work and for supporting your 2 girls! We love you!
4.Late at night, after the cuteness that is our daughter goes to sleep, my husband and I thoroughly enjoy sitting down and turning on Netflix where we watch old episodes of Top Gear. British humor at it’s best. You’d think only guys would like this show…but I find it extremely entertaining. And I am no guy, that’s for sure.
5. Working out. For reals. I love working out at home. Because that’s really the only chance I get to do it. And I have come to love working out these past few months. And these are the current at-home workouts I’ve been doing the most:
These are intense but work GREAT!
6. Having my hair played with. I saved the best for last. Because this is my ALL. TIME. FAVORITE. thing ever (besides my husband and daughter!). I like to think I could do anything in the world as long as my hair is being played with. It is better than a massage, in my opinion. It relaxes me to my core. If I had a penny for every time my husband has played with my hair while sitting on the couch, I’d be a gazillionaire.
Want to share your 6 favorite things to do at home?
Then link up below!
Just a few rules:
1. Please follow at least 4 of the following blogs/twitter/facebook etc.:
Jeanette @ Artchoo
Ashley @ Bricks & Baubles
Lindsay @ Shrimp Salad Circus
Lauren @ Elleby Design
Ashley @ She Makes A Home
Erika @ Fox Trot Press
Suzannah @ Adventures in Dressmaking
Sentrell @ Suite Seven
Dani @ The Future Reynolds
Jenny @ House Full of Pretty
Haeley @ Design Improvised
Eva @ Build House Home
2. Put this button at the bottom of the post so others can join too!