During my down-time these last few weeks, I’ve been perusing Pinterest for all things Christmas. I’m definitely not one of those people who starts decorating for Christmas super early but I am one of those people who likes to start to plan for it. There are so many fun projects that have caught my eye–some simpler than others, some easy enough for Lydia to help me with–and I wanted to share them with you!
1. DIY Gold Glittered Mason Jar Vases –so simple, so cute.
2. Deer Head String Art –gotta try this one soon!
3. Glittered Clothespin Snowflakes –2 things Lydia loves–glitter and snowflakes!
4. FREE printable illustrated Christmas tags –you can never have too many of these.
5. Reindeer Feet Canvas –now, to get Lydia to be okay with paint on her feet…
6. DIY Holiday card display –totally adorable and festive!
What are some of your favorite Christmas crafts, DIYs, recipes, traditions?
Happy Monday to you and cheers to a great week!